With Google Workspace | Business Starter, you have access to a professional office suite of:
- Business email through Gmail: Get business email addresses with your company name (you@yourcompany). You can also create group email aliases such as sales@yourcompany.
- Video and voice conferencing: Meet face to face with your team using easy-to-join HD video calls. Connect up to 100 people within or outside of your organization with a simple, shareable link.
- Secure team messaging: Send direct or group messages with Hangouts Chat for easier team collaboration.
- Shared calendars: Use shareable calendars to easily schedule meetings with teammates. Calendar integrates seamlessly with Gmail to respond events, Drive to attach files, and Hangouts to have video conferences.
- Documents, spreadsheets and presentations: Create and edit text documents, robust spreadsheets, and beautiful presentations across devices. Share files with teammates and work in the same file at the same time. No more version control issues or emailing files back and forth.
- 30GB Cloud storage: Use Drive to keep all your work files in one secure place with 30GB of cloud-based file storage per user. Access your files whenever you need them from your laptop, phone, or tablet.
- Take Workspace to work: Google’s ultra-reliable servers guarantee 99.9% uptime on your business email. Industry-leading spam filters keep junk out of your inbox.
- Store and share files: Keep all your work in one secure place with cloud storage. Access and share with teammates whenever you need it, from your computer, phone, or tablet.
- Work from anywhere: Collaborate on documents, spreadsheets, and presentations across devices. Real-time co-editing helps you get to the final version faster.
- Work with popular file types: Easily open and edit common file formats like Microsoft® Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. You can also export and share files with people who don’t use Workspace.
- Business-grade security: Keep all your company data safe and protected even in the event of lost or stolen devices and employee turnover.
- What is the difference between Workspace and Google’s free apps?
- With Workspace, there are a number of additional business-grade services not included with Google’s free consumer apps. These services include: custom business email @yourcompany, twice the amount of cloud storage across Gmail and Drive, 24/7 phone and email support, 99.9% guaranteed uptime on business email, interoperability with Microsoft Outlook, additional security options like two-step authentication and SSO, and administrative controls for user accounts.
- Can I have individual Google Workspace apps?
- No, Workspace is a set of integrated apps that work together seamlessly. For instance, you can receive a message in Gmail and instantly convert it into a Calendar event. When you make a comment in Docs, Sheets, or Slides collaborators automatically receive email alerts. With a single click, you can launch a Hangouts video meeting from your inbox or calendar. Using these tools together improves productivity and gives your business the most value.
- How many “seats” or “users” do I need?
- Typically, one seat per employee at your organization is ideal. There is no limit to the number of seats you can purchase!