Online reviews are critical to the success of a local business. In fact, nearly 90% of consumers say they’ll only consider using a business if they have an average rating of 3-5 stars. Smart business owners are getting serious about soliciting feedback, but asking customers for reviews can be time-consuming.
We offer a business tool that does the heavy lifting for you, so you can gather customer experiences to boost online star power and drive more business. Win the trust of new customers, collect valuable feedback, and show up where people are looking.
Unlock a powerful feedback tool that will have you seeing stars!
- Use your happy customers to win new customers: Leverage the voice of your brand champions to improve online word-of-mouth. Invite existing customers to share their experiences online so new customers know they can trust you.
- Collect feedback to better your business: Ensure you’re giving customers what they want and expect. Invite them to share their experiences and put their valuable feedback to work.
- Build a targeted presence across popular review sites: Make sure your business reviews show up where your customers spend the most time. Focus on collecting feedback on the review sites that impact your business.
- Help your business shine in local search: Maximize the SEO benefits of positive customer experiences. Gathering authentic reviews will help you show up in search so new customers can find you.
- Reach customers wherever they are: Customer Voice gives you the flexibility to request reviews on the medium that works best for your customers—either text message or email.
- Why do customer reviews matter?
- Consumers often search online for a local business with recent reviews and an average review rating of at least four stars. If a business doesn’t fall into that category, there’s a good chance they’re losing potential customers to competitors. To avoid losing sales, it’s important to continuously generate positive reviews while managing the negative ones.
- Why is it important to continuously generate new reviews?
- For local businesses, having a steady stream of recent reviews is crucial. 73% of consumers say reviews written more than 3 months ago aren’t relevant anymore. Customers want to see reviews that relate to the business as it is today.
- How many SMS requests can be sent per day?
- Due to mobile service provider standards the daily limit of SMS requests is 150. When you are sending a large number of SMS requests per day, this helps prevent your number from being flagged as a spam account.
- Why was my SMS request “dropped” and what should I do?
- A dropped SMS request can be due to several reasons. Click on the tooltip next to the status to see a possible reason why the request was not able to send. Most likely it’s due to:
- The phone number is a landline and is unable to receive text messages.
- The number has blocked receiving messages from unknown numbers.
- The phone associated with this number is turned off or unavailable.
- The number you’re trying to send to may no longer exist.
- And occasionally an SMS message will not be delivered due to being flagged by the mobile carrier or an unknown error. This can happen because of spam filtering by the service provider. In this case you can wait a moment and try to send the message again.
- What methods are there to ask for reviews?
- Customer Voice offers the following methods: – Email (Express and Pro) – SMS (Pro only) – Review Generation Widget (Express and Pro) – Email signature widget (Express and Pro) – Mobile Kiosk (Pro only)